|Facial Recognition Module||FA10M Facial Recognition Module|
|Facial Recognition Algorithm||ZKLiveFace 5.6 SDK|
• ZKTeco deployed a unit of ZKTeco FA10M Facial Recognition Module has been deployed at the front side of a vending machine. The FA10M is controlled by the system installed in the vending machine with ZKLiveFace 5.6 SDK Algorithm.
• FA10M is a module consisting of both visible light and near-infrared cameras, binocular WDR image sensor and visible fill lights.
• The vending machine is equipped with a display monitor.
• Once human approaches the vending machine, the Facial Recognition Camera is able capture his or her face image and physical features and deliver to the system. The image will be immediately analyzed by the ZKLiveFace 5.6 SDK Algorithm to identify the person’s gender and age.
• Targeting is thus immediately performed and the display monitor will show suitable advertisements to the person according to the target group he or she belongs to. Precise and effective advertising can thus be realized.
• FA10M is a high-performance face recognition module that integrates visible light and near-infrared face collection. Latest advancements in visible light recognition technology allow FA10M to read multiple faces simultaneously, even in motion, from distances up to 20 feet (6 meters).
• Its compact design enables it to be flexibly embedded into various types of devices. (i.e. Employee time clocks, POS terminals, industrial keyboards, ATMs, medical safes, voting machines, etc.).
• FA10M supports standard USB communication and third-party development integration of Windows, Android, and Linux systems.
• ZKTeco’s newest ZKLIVEFACE 5.6 SDK Visible Light Facial Recognition Algorithm offers industry-leading efficiency and preciseness. ZKLIVEFACE 5.6 SDK supports photo registration and matching with as large storage capacity as 50,000 photos and strong compatibility of colour skins, satisfying multiple small-scale and middle-scale applications.
• ZKLiveFace SDK Algorithm is an algorithm based on inspection of critical features including eye, lip edge, nose tip and contour etc. It supports facial recognition, liveness detection, masked face detection, age identification and gender identification etc., and has strong capability of recognition against blurred images, changing light source and obstruction of face etc.
• ZKLiveFace SDK is open for software developers and system integrators, and is customizable according to market and clients’ needs.