Notice about Discontinuation of WDMS 5 and WDMS 6 License Sales and Maintenance
In response to the company's development strategies and to provide customers with a better product experience, WDMS 5 and WDMS6 will be discontinued from July 1, 2021. Details are as following:
1. From July 1, 2021, all business regions will stop selling licenses of WDMS 5 and WDMS 6.
2. From July 1, 2021, customization based on the standard version WDMS 5 and WDMS 6 will no longer be accepted.
3. If clients who have purchased the mainstream version of WDMS 5 and WDMS 6 are willing to use WDMS 8.0.3 instead, or if there are mainstream bugs while using WDMS 5 or WDMS 6, help clients migrate WDMS 5 or WDMS 6 data to WDMS 8.0.3. For the WDMS 8.0.3 license, please contact the corresponding license provider according to the license policy.
4. For customized versions of WDMS 5 and WDMS 6, if there is a bug in the software, and clients want to migrate customized functions and data to WDMS 8.0.3, please contact the product manager Mike for estimation.
5. After-sales services for WDMS 5 and WDMS 6 that has already been sold will continue, but the maintenance of WDMS 5 and WDMS 6 will be stopped from December 31, 2021.
6. Users who are using WDMS 6 on Linux systems cannot migrate data to WDMS 8.0.3 at the moment. WDMS 8.0.3 will support Linux OS soon. Please pay attention to relevant news ahead.
If you have doubts, please contact the product manager Mike via email@example.com.