State of Audit Institution, Oman is the supreme audit institution of the sultanate of Oman who carries out financial and administrative audit of the state-owned funds or those managed or supervised by the state as well as all financial and administrative dispositions. It monitors the performance of the entities subject to audit as per the rules stipulated in the State of Audit Law and its Regulations. Their main office is located in Muscat and they have audit firms located in different cities in Oman.
State of Audit Institution required a time attendance terminals to deploy in their main office and portable attendance terminals with 3G communication in the remote sites.
Arabic language is the native language in Oman and to cater all of the employees and help staff who are having difficulty in understanding English language, the client required a time attendance device and software to support Arabic language.
A centralized time attendance software is needed to manage and monitor all attendance reports in their main office and remote sites and to keep all the data synchronize to all the time attendance terminals.
Our client also needed a number of customizations. The needed to import personnel leave data from their own system to the BioTime software. Their enterprise’s ERP system are also needed to be implemented to the solution. They also required to have customized report generation and their own company logo presented on the installed BioTime software.
Time & Attendance
Time & Attendance Terminal
Time & Attendance Terminal
Time & Attendance Software
• Having a time management solution plays an essential role in a company in order to keep an organized and monitored attendance records. It boosts employee’s approach to work and avoids buddy punching and fabricating attendance punches. State of Audit Institution gave ZKTeco the privilege to provide this kind of solution.
• ZKTeco deployed a total of 26 units time attendance terminals namely iClock880 in their main office to collect employee’s attendance records. The client has audit firms/offices all over the country where they have used the portable time attendance machine, S922.
• All of the time attendance terminals are being managed in one platform – BioTime 7.0, which is a multi-locational web-based time attendance software that can manage thousands of attendance terminals. The client’s HR or IT manager has the full functions and privilege in to the software.
• The client needed a customized report template with specified format which ZKTeco has done through integration. They also integrated their ERP system to import the employee’s leave from their system to BioTime software.
• All time attendance terminals can communicate with each other through BioTime software. It keeps data synchronization between the devices.
• The iClock880 time & attendance and access control terminal uses ZKTeco’s latest high performance processing platform and advanced fingerprint algorithms to improve identification speed. The terminal can store up to 50000 fingerprint templates. Additional features include a camera and 3.5” color TFT-LCD display. Communication interfaces include Ethernet, Serial/485 and USB-Host. Backup battery is standard to provide protection during power loss events. Offering integrated access control functions, it can be used in multi-factor identification modes including fingerprint, password, RFID card or any combination.
• S922 Portable Fingerprint Time and Attendance Terminal is specifically designed for off-site time management, such as construction sites, logistic industries, large farms, mining industry, etc. and can store 50,000 fingerprint and 50,000 card templates. Top handle with rubber coating enables users to carry easily.
• BioTime 7.0 is a powerful web-based time attendance software which offers the most innovative features a time attendance software can offer. It provides a stable communication for devices through LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G. Users can access to the software anywhere by their web browser to remotely manage thousands of T&A terminals under complex network (WLAN).
• The software features a simple access control module that can connect to ZKTeco standalone access control terminals. Another outstanding feature is the payroll module that calculates employees’ wages according to their workloads and can generate WPS report easily.
• An Automatic Synchronization function is available to automatically synchronize data between devices and server among the same “Area.” With its new user-friendly UI, managing timetable, shifting schedule, and generating attendance report have become easily managed.