Dutch Football Legend John Cruyff once said, “playing football is very simple, but playing simple football is the hardest thing there is.” So is any craft and art to the extreme, so is watch. It is needless to tell you how reputable Audemars Piguet is in this globe, and the reputation is earned not by striving solely for a brighter brand image, not to only provide customers short term vanity, but hundred years’ experience in watching crafting, and with considerateness to customers’ needs in every detail.
Audemars Piguet in recent years is intensively increasing their steps of development in the Great China Region. Asia-Pacific has been one of its biggest markets, and Hong Kong has been the biggest market in Asia-Pacific, there are as many as 6 retail stores in Hong Kong in the central commercial areas including Causeway Bay, Central and Tsim Sha Tsui. ZKTeco has been honored to be selected by Audemars Piguet to provide a complete time & attendance solution.
Preciseness is always what Audemars Piguet insists. In order to enhance the authenticity of attendance taking, they needed an advanced method other than conventional card punching in and punching out. Thus, a biometric verification which requires true human physical features for authentication of records would be optimal to them.
Conventional personnel enrollment requires manual input of information in every unit that duplicates workload to fulfill only one duty, which is a complete waste of time and workforce. Thus Audemars Piguet asked for a quicker method of personnel registration.
The last but the very critical requirement is that the system must enable easy and efficient expansion in order to realize multi-regional time & attendance management. Audemars Piguet planned to in the first phase install a time & attendance management system in their Hong Kong office as a proof of concept, and later on expand the use of the system to the entire Asia-Pacific offices and retail points. Thus, it requires a system that can easily connect to and synchronize with newly added devices.
As a retail business, rostering are generally arranged for staff. Shift Scheduling has been one big pain in the neck to shop managers. Manual management has been consuming time and effort. Thus, Audemars Piguet hoped to have a time & attendance system that saves unnecessary workload by enabling a flexible and user-friendly way of roster management and calculation of rest time of employees, and allowing employees to apply for leaves in a more efficient way.
Audemars Piguet also required that they would be able to centrally monitor the entire time and attendance operation of all employees in the entire site, and all attendance logs are able to be reviewed anytime with customized report formats to suit their needs.
Time & Attendance Management
Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal
Green Label G1
Web Based Time Attendance Software
• The project is deployed with a time & attendance solution that includes a unit of GreenLabel G1 Fingerprint Time & Attendance Terminal, and a BioTime 7.0 Web Based Time & Attendance Software for central management.
• The Green Label G1 Terminal enables password, RFID card and fingerprint multi-verification modes. Employees are registered with their personal information and their fingerprint enrolled, and are issued staffs cards. They may take attendance with their fingerprints or cards.
• The G1 Terminal is connected to and managed by the BioTime 7.0, which is a web-based software via a BioTime server. Users may access to the software anywhere by their web browser to remotely manage the G1 Terminal.
• Quick Registration is enabled with the software’s Automatic Synchronization function which is available to automatically synchronize data between devices and server among the same area. With its new user-friendly UI, managing timetable, shifting schedule, and generating attendance report have become easily managed.
• Since the G1 Terminal has a great scalability, all newly added devices can be easily connected to the BioTime 7.0 Software. Each BioTime server supports up to 500 servers’ connection, thus users can access to the software anywhere by their web browser to remotely manage thousands of T&A terminals under complex network (WLAN).
• With Employee Self Service function, all employees are able to review their information, attendance status, records, and apply for leaves online via a self-service portal.
• Flexible Shift Scheduling, Auto-Shift and Attendance Calculation & Reports are also enabled to perform easy roster management.
• G1 is a revolutionary fingerprint time attendance device which incorporates the latest ZKTeco technology with completely new design. Enjoy excellent new features including Silk ID fingerprint sensor, new hardware platform, expanded fingerprint storage capacity, and more efficient and accurate verification. Infrared technology enables detection and provide higher energy efficiency.
• BioTime 7.0 is a powerful web-based time attendance software which offers the most innovative features a time attendance software can offer. It provides a stable communication for devices through LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G. The software features a simple access control module that can connect to ZKTeco standalone access control terminals. Another outstanding feature is the payroll module that calculates employees’ wages according to their workloads and can generate WPS report easily.