Project Site: Binh Duong, Vietnam
End User: Tai Yuan Plastic Binh Duong Co., Ltd
Tai Yuan Plastic Binh Duong Co., Ltd is a plastic and rubber processing enterprise from Taiwan, and is located in Binh Duong Vietnam, and is specialized in the plastic molding, spray painting and lacquering, assembling, mold maintenance, and has finished products including plastic bags, sandals, printers and paper etc. with an approximate scale of 10,000 employees.
Vietnam has been one of the major exporting countries of plastic products to Taiwan, and Vietnam’s plastic industry has been steadily and consistently growing in recent years, with increasing consumption level of Vietnamese, there has been a great market potential and business opportunities for imported product for enterprises.
As the project is daily accessed by a large number of employees. In order to work efficiently, an effective attendance taking method is required. Also for security reason, to secure that the safety and privacy are not threatened, a reliable authentication method which prevents illegal and improper access must be deployed. However, it would be difficult to manually monitor all access verification and effectively perform attendance management to such a large scale of employees. Thus, a system that is able to provide both access control and time attendance functions with a large storage capacity while maintaining quick speed of attendance taking is crucial.
It would be optimal for the client to be able to centrally monitor the entire entrance control operation of all employees in the entire site, and all access logs are able to be reviewed anytime. Also, for the convenience of employee management, it is necessary to generate access control reports.
Access Control Software
Access Control Software
• The main entrance of the site are deployed with an access control system. It consists of 4 units of TS2000 tripod turnstiles, and an access control software ZKAccess 3.5 to perform central management.
• The entrance is deployed with 4 units TS2000 tripod turnstiles to form a 4-channel entrance which enhanced the efficiency of verification process.
• All employees of the site are registered with their identities and are issued cards for verification.
• All cards are read by the card readers embedded in the tripod turnstiles. They are only eligible to access through the tripods to the areas they are authorized to after successful verification. They are also required to perform punching out for off-duty with their cards.
• All turnstiles are centrally controlled and managed by the ZKAccess 3.5 software for access records management.
• The TS2000 Series is a tripod turnstile series for compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. It is designed for smooth and silent operation, reducing power consumption, wear and tear, and is especially ideal for sites where a high traffic and robustness are issued.
• ZKAccess 3.5 is a desktop software which is suitable for most access control application. The software can centrally manage devices and generate access control reports with flexible settings.