Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China, software and online services. The company develops software for its phones, distributed through its Vivo App Store, with iManager included in their proprietary, Android-based operating system,Funtouch OS.
With research and development centers in Shenzhen and Nanjing, Vivo employs 1,600 R&D personnel, as of January 2016.
Since its founding in 2009, Vivo has expanded to over 100 countries around the world. International expansion began in 2014,when the company entered the Thai marketplace. Vivo quickly followed up with launches in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar,Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
In 2017, Vivo entered the smartphone market in Russia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Macau, Cambodia, Laos, Bangladesh,and Nepal. In June 2017, it entered the Pakistan mobile phone market and the Vivo brand is currently experiencing rapid growth in popularity in the country.
Project Site: Tangerang, West Java, Indonesia
End User: Vivo Mobile Indonesia
Vivo Mobile currently has 3 factories in Banten, Tangerang and Cikupa. Our project involves the Tangerang manufacturing plant.There are their major requirements:
Vivo Mobile highly prioritizes the security of their sites, this a precise identity verification method that can effectively prevent illegal access is important. Conventional verification methods including password and card could hardly verify the authenticity of the password or card holders’ identities. Thus it requires a biometric verification method with unique authentication of a person’s identity.
Our client preferred fingerprint verification as it generally precisely and conveniently verify a person’s identity. However conventional fingerprint verification may not apply to all as it only reads the very upper skin of a person’s finger, thus not being able to read rough, dry or wet fingers that are often found in factories. Thus an advanced fingerprint verification had to be deployed.
Our client also requires that they would be able to centrally the monitor the entire entrance control operation of all employees in the entire site, and all access logs are able to be reviewed anytime.
Access Control Fingerprint Reader
InBio Pro 260
Access Control Panel
Access Control Fingerprint Reader
InBio Pro 260
• 8 units of FBL2202 and 2 units of FBL2222 Flap Barriers are installed to form a 9-channel entrance.
• 9 units of FR1500 Access Control Fingerprint Readers are installed. Staffs’ fingerprints and personal information are all registered.They are required to scan their fingerprints, only upon successful fingerprint verification are they granted access to the factory.
• As FR1500 Access Control Fingerprint Readers are equipped with ZKTeco’s SilkID Fingerprint technology, they are able to read normal, dry, rough and wet fingers.
• All Devices are connected to the InBio Pro 260 Access Control Panels and are all centrally managed by ZKTeco Access Control Software ZKBioSecurity 3.1, all access logs are thus able to be reviewed anytime.
• FR1500 Access Control Fingerprint Reader is a reliable, durable and highly accurate flush-mount slave fingerprint reader, now with our next generation SilkID sensor.
• FR1500-ID primarily connects only with InBio (and InBio Pro) panels.
• When users place their finger on the FR1500-ID SilkID fingerprint sensor, their fingerprint template is then transferred to the InBio panel via RS485 where it is matched and compared to an access control list on the InBio panel. The door will then open if the user has access rights. The entire process takes less than 1.5 seconds.
• FR1500-ID is also IP65-rated and ideal for outdoor applications.
• FR1500-ID also includes an internal ZKAccess prox. card reader, and options exist for HID and Mifare, as well.
• ZKX6550 uses reliable high quality dual energy X-ray generator. With the superb image algorithm,ZKX6550 could offer clear scanning image, which allows operators to identify potential threat items visually.
• The FBL2000 is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power.It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL2000 highly durable.
• FBL2000 barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL2000’s reader (RFID and / or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically,thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
• During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users’ FAST unencumbered exit to safety.A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
• FBL2000 provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design. InBio Pro Series is a project oriented high-end product line with unique features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication thru LAN or WAN networks.
• The InBio Pro Series are the perfect match for ZKBioSecurity web based software platform to provide a full featured biometric security solution.
• In combination with the FR1300 RS485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint, card and password for a higher security level.