Jurug Solo Zoo, located in Jebres, Surakarta, is home to over 63 species of local animals that visitors can meet up close,including Sumatran tigers, hippos, leopards, and more, or hop on a friendly camel or elephant and take a little ride around the park. Besides interacting with the animals, visitors can also watch impressive waterworks in the dancing fountain that comes on at night.
Project Site: Jebres, Surakarta
End User: Jurug Solo Zoo
Our client required an effective entrance control system with some major requirements.
The zoo is one of the famous major tourist spots which is accessed by a large amount of passenger flow, thus efficiency is a sing qua non in order to cope with the large daily passenger flow. A quick and precise entrance control system thus would be critical.
As the zoo is accessed by visitors from all over the world. Thus if conventional printed tickets which contains text information are required for entry, it would cause inconvenience to both passengers and staffs as it consumes time and manual power. A better method would certainly be quicker which enables passengers to present proof of purchase, and QR code reading has now widely applied in e-commerce. Our client also wished to adapt this method to their newly established entrance control system.
As they were have been using their own existing payment system, it would not be ideal to remove it and apply a new system for it would cause extra cost and manual power to adapt an entirely new payment system. Thus a customized solution which enables integration of the original system and the newly applied entrance control system is important.
• The main entrance of the wharf is deployed with 4 units of TS1000 Series tripod turnstiles. Each tripod turnstile is equipped with a QR code scanner.
• All passengers are required to purchase tickets prior to their entries. The tickets are delivered with QR codes containing related entry information. Barcode readers are integrated into the tripod turnstiles. Passengers allowed to access after they present their tickets to be scanned by the readers embedded in the tripod turnstiles.
• Passengers are allowed to exit only after successful ticket scanning. All tickets are only available one-time to avoid any repeated use.
• An API integration software is applied for the integration of the turnstiles and the payment system.
• All devices are centrally managed by the ZKBioSecurity software.
• Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. Designed for smooth and silent operation,reducing power consumption, wear and tear, it is suitable for areas with a high traffic.
• The TS1000 series with our stainless steel compact version offers high operating reliability in a small casework, which is ideal for sites where space is an issue. By receiving a signal from the access control system, or pushing button, it allows the entry of one person in a time. Entering into different directions are electronically controlled.
• ZKBioSecurity is the ultimate “All-in-One” web based security platform developed by ZKTeco. It contains multiple integrated modules: access control, time & attendance, consumption management, elevator control (online/offline),hotel module, visitor management, parking, guard patrol and video linkage. With an optimized system architecture designed for high level biometric identification and a modern-user friendly UI,ZKBioSecurity provides the most advanced solution for a whole new user experience.